Men’s Health Network
Men’s Health Network (MHN) is a national non-profit organization whose mission is to reach men, boys, and their families where they live, work, play, and pray with health prevention messages and tools, screening programs, educational materials, advocacy opportunities, and patient navigation.
- Save men’s lives by reducing premature mortality of men and boys
- Foster health care education and services that encourage men of all ages to implement positive lifestyles for themselves and their families
- Increase the physical and mental health of men so that they can live fuller and happier lives
- Significantly reduce the cycles of violence and addiction that afflict so many men
- Energize government involvement in men’s health activities so that existing government health networks can be utilized to increase the health and well-being of men and boys
- Encourage women to expand on their traditional role as the family’s health care leader and activist for enhancement of health care services